The question of identity and access to university services are a core component of student life. As well as indicating a student’s membership in their university, student ID cards can have several different functions, with multiple applications.
Student ID Cards
From basic identity data to the most advanced encoding features, student ID cards can have the following functions:
- Identifying students as members of a school or university
- Access to catering throughout the network (campus food service, cafeterias, etc.)
- Paying using an e-wallet
- Borrowing books and other materials from the university library
- Signing up for and participating in sporting activities
- Accessing restricted areas (parking lots, buildings, classrooms, etc.)
Due to the graphic personalization of the cards, you can identify your students in an instant and prevent the risk of intrusion into your institution. Encoded data on the cards allows you to reliably manage access to the various facilities on your campus.
Choosing Evolis printers to supply basic or multi-purpose student ID cards means opting for:
- Printers that are robust, reliable, and easy to use
- The ability to produce cards on your premises, allowing immediate replacement in the event of loss or theft
- Seamless integration into existing IT systems
- Products to encode magnetic strips and contact or contactless smartcard
To learn more about this and other solutions for your school, give us a call at (800) 486-1312 or click here to fill out our contact form.
Higgins Corporation is an Evolis Partner
Higgins Corporation is proud to sell and service all Evolis printers and solutions and retail all Evolis consumables and supplies. Our Service Technicians and Identity Experts are highly trained on all Evolis printer lines, card technology, and software for installations, maintenance, and repairs. Give us a call at (800) 486-1312 so we can help find the best solution for your school’s needs.