If you are still using an old PC to print your school’s ID cards, or if you are tired of running out of cards or ribbons at the most inconvenient times, it may be time for you to try a cloud-based ID card printing solution.
Cloud-Based ID Card Printing Solution
There have actually been many recent innovations in card issuance technology that you might not be aware of including:
- No more PCs, software, or drivers to manage … and, automatic updates!
- No more waiting or shipping expenses to deliver credentials, thanks to secure remote issuance.
HID FARGO Connect is a cloud-based card issuance platform that brings together all the elements of a secure card issuance program into a centralized and integrated system. In addition to all of the above, you will have the ability to:
- Design cards, capture data, and print anywhere … from any device. No dedicated PC workstations required for printing!
- Remotely track printer activity, maintenance, and diagnostics.
- Distribute print jobs across multiple printers or locations.
- Securely print at remote locations, eliminating card shipping fees!
This solution offers end-to-end encryption of all sensitive data and it has both fully hosted cloud or on-premise options available.
Gone are the days of issuing from PCs, hours spent waiting on print queues, and bouncing between applications!
HID FARGO Connect High-Level Architecture
Centralized, optimized, and secure.
HID FARGO Connect is a cloud-based card issuance platform that simplifies the complex, bringing together all the elements of a secure card issuance program into a centralized and integrated system. This solution simplifies the operation and support of both local and distributed ID card issuance while increasing control and security.
To learn more about this and other solutions for your school, give us a call at 800.486.1312.
We sell and service all HID/Fargo printers and solutions and retail all consumables and supplies. Our Service Technicians and Identity Experts are highly trained on all HID/Fargo printer lines, card technology, and software for installations, maintenance, and repairs.