Logitech Webcam HD PRO
Full 1080p HD webcam with privacy shutter. The Logitech HD PRO Webcam AF camera and software provides a low-cost camera package that fully integrates with our Entrust and CardExchange family of card identity software with a Tripod-ready universal clip that fits laptops, LCD or CRT monitors, and 5-foot USB cable.
Logitech Webcam Features
The Logitech HD PRO Webcam offers remarkably crisp and detailed Full HD video (1080p at 30fps) with a full HD glass lens, 78° field of view, and HD auto light correction—plus dual mics for clear stereo sound. The attachable privacy shutter protects the lens and keeps your privacy when needed.
The Logitech HD PRO Webcam AF camera and software provides a low-cost camera package that fully integrates with our Entrust and CardExchange family of card identity software with a Tripod-ready universal clip that fits laptops, LCD or CRT monitors, and 5-foot USB cable.
ID Software Compatibility: Logitech Quickcam Software
Resolution: 1080/30 FPS — 720p/30 FPS
Color Depth: 24-Bit True Color — 3 Megapixel
Interface: High-Speed USB 2.0 Certified (USB 3.0 Ready)
Software: Windows 8 or later, macPOS 10.10 or later, ChromeOS
Focus Type: Carl Zeiss Optics, Autofocus w/ 20-Step Autofocus
Warranty: 1-Year Limited Hardware Warranty (Includes 1-Year Depot Warranty from Date of Purchase)
About the Logitech c920s
The Logitech c920s is a cutting-edge webcam that seamlessly amalgamates contemporary technology with functionality, capturing exceptional video and audio. Boasting a full HD glass lens, the c920s offers a crisp 1080p resolution at 30 frames per second, providing a level of detail and smoothness ideal for video calls, live streaming, or recording. Its advanced autofocus capability enhances the image quality, automatically correcting to keep your video sharp and clear, even in lower light situations.
The c920s goes above and beyond with a wide 78-degree field of view, comfortably fitting in multiple people or vast backdrops during your video sessions. This is particularly handy for group conferences or broad scenes in content creation. Dual stereo microphones designed with automatic noise reduction technology capture audio from every angle, ensuring your voice comes through loud and clear.
Externally, the c920s maintains a sleek and compact design, easy to set up and adaptable to a variety of settings. The unique clip design allows for secure attachment to laptops and monitors alike, or it can be mounted on a tripod for more filming versatility. The webcam also has a privacy shutter, allowing users to physically cover the lens for an added layer of security when not in use. With its balance of premium performance, usability, and security features, the Logitech c920s webcam stands as an impressive choice for both professional and personal use.
Using the Logitech Webcam with ID Card Software
Using a webcam like the Logitech c920s with ID card software can be beneficial in a variety of ways, especially for capturing high-resolution photographs for the ID cards.
Most ID card software allows the use of a webcam as an input device for capturing photos directly into the software. Here’s how you could typically use it:
- Install the Webcam: Begin by setting up your Logitech c920s according to the manufacturer’s instructions. This usually involves connecting the webcam to your computer via USB and installing any necessary drivers or software.
- Connect the Webcam to the Software: Open your ID card software and navigate to the camera or photo capture settings. The software should detect any cameras connected to your computer, including the Logitech c920s. Select it as your input device.
- Position the Webcam: Depending on your requirements, position the webcam to capture the best possible photo. The wide field of view of the c920s allows for flexibility in setup, and its autofocus capabilities will help ensure clear images.
- Capture the Photo: With everything set up, you can now capture photos directly into the ID card software. The individual whose photo is being taken should be positioned in front of the camera, after which you can use the software to capture the image.
- Edit and Print the ID Card: Once the photo is captured, it can be edited and positioned appropriately within the ID card design. After finalizing the design, the ID card can be printed using a suitable printer.
To learn more about using the Logitech Webcam to capture photos for identity cards, call 800.486.1312 to speak to an Identity Expert.