E2 M8x Series Thermal Bar Code Printer
A Rugged & Fast Industrial Thermal Printer!
The Higgins E2 M8x Series Thermal Bar Code Printer is built with heavy-duty die-cast aluminum and a performance processor resulting in tremendous print speeds and is perfectly suited for mission-critical applications. It also features a 4.3″ color LCD and touch panel operation.
Higgins E2 M8x Series Thermal Printer Features
- Pal Plus, Zebra, Eltron, and Datamax emulations
- Print speeds up to 14 ips
- 203, 300, and 600 dpi printhead resolutions
- Real-time clock
- Media window for easy monitoring
- LAN, USB, serial, parallel, and GPIO interfaces
- Two USB host keyboard ports – front and back
- Easy to read LCD display for downtime and stand-alone applications
- 128 MB Flash memory
- 600-meter ribbon capacity
PAL language for Higgins E2 printers is a powerful printing and programming language. E2 printers work like any other printer when using a PAL Windows driver or other software written to take advantage of PAL. But what if the PC or Host application speaks another language? Many host applications have been written to support a specific type of printer and can’t be easily changed to support other printer types without costly upgrades or programming changes.
Using PAL, a program is written which “translates” the current language in to the new desired label format. This program is then stored in the printer where it continuously does its job.