E2 M7+Thermal Transfer Bar Code Printer
The Higgins E2 M7+ High-Performance Thermal Transfer Bar Code Printer is a powerful, full-featured, high-performance printer offering great value. Its low profile still handles an OD label roll, delivers fast throughput making it ideal for any high volume application.
Protect your investment! Ask about our service contracts!
Higgins E2 M7+ Series Thermal Printer Features
- All metal construction to withstand tough production environments
- Designed for ease of use ribbon and label loading
- Easily adjustable printhead pressure and media sensors
- Two-year limited warranty (standard features)
- Direct Thermal and Thermal Transfer
- Our powerful and versatile “PAL” plus other popular emulations
- Easy to read LCD display
- Parallel, Serial, USB, and LAN ports
- 203, 300, and 600 dpi models
- Print speed up to 12 ips
- PS/2 Keyboard Interface
- Peel, Present, and Rewind included
- Real-Time clock included
PAL language for Higgins E2 printers is a powerful printing and programming language. E2 printers work like any other printer when using a PAL Windows driver or other software written to take advantage of PAL. But what if the PC or Host application speaks another language? Many host applications have been written to support a specific type of printer and can’t be easily changed to support other printer types without costly upgrades or programming changes.
Using PAL, a program is written which “translates” the current language in to the new desired label format. This program is then stored in the printer where it continuously does its job.