Evolis Primacy 2
The Evolis Primacy 2 is a multi-purpose, high-performance, secure printer that is packed with high-tech features for today and tomorrow. Easily create your own cards with an appropriate level of security, from the simplest to the most secure. Choose the level of security for your requirements by adding customized graphics, encoding of magnetic stripes, contact or contactless chips, holograms, protective laminates, UV effect and more.
Evolis Primacy 2: Packed with High-Tech Features for Today and Tomorrow
A High-Performance Printer
The Evolis Primacy 2 has one of the fastest print speeds on the market and its high-capacity feeder and hopper make it the ideal solution for medium and large-volume printing. The high-resolution printing mode combined with color profile capabilities will allow you to produce stunning results with a high-quality finish. The LED panel or LCD* screen with QR code display for operating assistance is designed for intuitive use. The Evolis Premium Suite with optimized user experience works with Windows, Mac & Linux and you can also print from a smartphone or tablet.
Multiple Printing Features include:
- 300 dpi photographic resolution and edge-to-edge printing, single or double-sided*, for optimum print quality
- Color sublimation / monochrome thermal transfer
- Rewrite technology for rewritable cards
High-Capacity, High-Performance Printing:
- A large capacity card feeder and output tray hold 100 or 200 cards* (200-card feeder can be integrated on-site)
- Up to 280 cards per hour (color printing, single-sided)
- Color adjustment via color profile
High-Security and Card Durability:
- Multiple encoding options
- Printing of UV effect*
- Double layer overlay*
- Data deletion and scrambling with digital erasing and Kineclipse* to protect data
- Mechanical locking of the printer by key*
The Primacy 2 benefits from Evolis’ experience and proven quality control to ensure optimum performance and perfect results. The clean and compact design is timeless and the print head is robust with reinforced protection. We back up our strong commitment to quality with our 3-year standard warranty and an optional extended warranty is also available.
*available on some models or as an option