CIM ME2000 DM
2D Matrix Barcode Durable Embosssed Metal Plates
The CIM ME2000 DM is an advanced solution for durable or long-life industrial marking applications that require automatic data collection and management.
Protect your investment! Ask about our service contracts!
CIM ME2000 DM Features
The CIM ME2000 DM is capable of producing 2 Dimensional Data Matrix™ codes with readable characters at a speed of up to 115 tags per hour. The ME2000 DM can produce Data Matrix™ codes that can hold up to 64 characters in a variety of matrix sizes that will suit any metal tag application. The new Data Matrix technology offers a more efficient barcoding format for long-lasting metal plates. You will be able to convert alphanumeric data into an embossed 2D matrix for ease of data retrieval and management.
- Component Identification – quickly tag & catalog components
- WIP – trace work in real-time at any step in the production process
- Asset Tracking – locate tools/equipment
- Inventory control – track components, parts, etc.
- Post-Sale Service – post-production track and trace for provision of services.
- Automotive manufacturers
- steel mills
- aerospace facilities
- component manufacturers
- equipment rental companies
- Ideal for harsh postmarking treatment of tags like sandblasting, painting, etc.
- PVC or Mylar tags need to be regularly replaced causing lost time, identification error, and high consumables costs.
- Tags are required to have a long working life and will be subjected to environmental degradation
- Applications where marking the component or items directly:
- affect its mechanical integrity
- is too difficult to achieve
- is too costly (laser dot peen)
- too time-consuming affecting production efficiency